A new report released by the United Nations Environment Programme in the run-up to the Rio+20 conference in Brazil next month focuses on the environmental changes that have swept the planet over the last two decades. The report, entitled “Keeping Track of our Changing Environment: From Rio to Rio+20”, spotlights issues such as population, climate change, energy, resource efficiency, forests, food security and land use and drinking water. To read a summary of the report click here, or to view the full PDF click here.
- 05/12/2011 16:58 - Corruptions Perception Index
- 05/12/2011 16:45 - Extreme - Micah Challenge UK Forum
- 28/11/2011 12:06 - Birth without Risk of Death
- 28/11/2011 12:02 - Alternative Gifts
- 21/11/2011 12:33 - OutRun Poverty